Daniel and Samantha Phillips

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Aiden's bald!!...

Yep it's true... Aiden is now bald! :(
I was trying to cut his hair because it's getting so hot here. But of course, he kept moving... I had to keep evening it out... and it came down to the point where there was nothing left to do but to buzz it.
Fortunetly, he doesn't seem to mind! :)

This morning, during our normal routine of eating breakfast and watching "Elmo", Aiden decides to grab Logan's car-seat, put it in front of the T.V., and sit in it!

I have to say,... he looks pretty comfortable!

Footprints...

... I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me." The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you."

10 ~ 27 ~ 07

10 ~ 27 ~ 07
... Families are Forever ...

Guestbook