Daniel and Samantha Phillips

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

It's a Girl!

I just waned to anounce that my brother James is expecting his first child in December! And to add to my excitement, we just found out that it's going to be a GIRL!!! Alexis Page Boyd, Yay! I get another neice! I'm very happy for them, and am excited to be an aunt. Although, I'm definetely sure I'll have some competition for "Favorite Aunt" with this one-Meghan has gone above and beyond for my two boys; we love her so so much! Congrats, bro!

Footprints...

... I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me." The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you."

10 ~ 27 ~ 07

10 ~ 27 ~ 07
... Families are Forever ...

Guestbook