Daniel and Samantha Phillips

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bowling!

Dan's company (Arizona Federal) paid to have a bowling night. We went to the new Brunswick in Tempe and it was huge! So while we were waiting for our Lanes to open, we hit the Arcades!
I actually did better at the basketball than I thought I would!

Then we all went bowling! Dan did so great! Lookin' good, babe!

And I had a lot of fun....(didn't do so well!) :) But it was a lot of fun getting to know some of the people Dan works with. And it was great to be with just Dan!

Footprints...

... I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me." The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you."

10 ~ 27 ~ 07

10 ~ 27 ~ 07
... Families are Forever ...

Guestbook