Daniel and Samantha Phillips

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Uncle Jimmy!!

James and Kim came to visit us from Showlow.
I was so excited to see them, especially since they're about to have a BABY GIRL!!
Daniel and James enjoyed playing Wii Sports while Kim and I played with the boys!

Kim was so cute in her little maternity outfit! I am so excited for James to be a daddy! I never expected him to have a little girl- she have him wrapped around her little finger!
Alexxis Paige Boyd is expected December 9th.


"Soon to be... a family of three!"
James~ Kim~ Alexxis

Footprints...

... I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me." The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you."

10 ~ 27 ~ 07

10 ~ 27 ~ 07
... Families are Forever ...

Guestbook