Daniel and Samantha Phillips

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 17, 2008

Grandpa at the Mall!

The Boys and I decided to take Grandpa to the Mall-
for those of you who know Aiden; he loves to see the "Woo-dogs" at the mall.

We were waiting for the elevator and decided to try and get a picture
of the boys and their grandpa!

Here's Aiden and Grandpa Boyd.

They were running around the mall! Aiden thought it was the coolest thing ever!


I love this picture of Aiden looking up at my Dad! They had a ton of fun at the mall!

Footprints...

... I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me." The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you."

10 ~ 27 ~ 07

10 ~ 27 ~ 07
... Families are Forever ...

Guestbook