Daniel and Samantha Phillips

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Aiden and Logan

I decided to take the boys to the mall to let them see the "woo dogs" and play outside by the fountain. But when I pull up in the parking lot at Superstition Springs Mall, I open the trunk and learn that we don't have the double stroller! But Aiden has always been good about staying close to me in public places, so I decided it would be okay.
And it was: we saw the "woo-dogs", played in the play area, and then went outside.
Aiden never smiles when I take the shot. It's always before or after, But if you wait too long then he'll run off! :)
Here's silly Logan. He thought the grass was funny; he kept laughing at it!
Aiden looks mad here. He laid down in the grass to play and I called his name to take his picture. Seriously, any tips on how to take a 2 year old's picture, let me know!
Logan still mystified by the grass!

Footprints...

... I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me." The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you."

10 ~ 27 ~ 07

10 ~ 27 ~ 07
... Families are Forever ...

Guestbook