Daniel and Samantha Phillips

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Phillips' Book of Mormon Challenge

Better late than never..... Our ward, Edgewood Ward, had a Book of Mormon challenge last year, and then your name was engraved into these B.O.M. "Golden Plates." It was a really cute idea. And for one of our MANY New Years goals, Daniel and I are having our own Challenge. We're going to read a little each night as a family, till we've finished it. The "Goal" part is that we'll be finished by this December!! lol! Wish us luck!

Footprints...

... I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me." The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you."

10 ~ 27 ~ 07

10 ~ 27 ~ 07
... Families are Forever ...

Guestbook