Daniel and Samantha Phillips

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Brooklyn's Luau!!

Happy 1st Birthday, Brooklyn!! Brooklyn's Luau was so fun, and she looked ADORABLE!

Aunt Cindy with the birthday girl!

Aunt Sammy with Brooklyn!

I thought this picture was cute cause Brooklyn looks like she's hula dancing!!

Aiden chowin' on a fruit kabob! Yummy!

Clark and Kels had this board up to take pics with. my hubby is such a babe!

Lizzy and Aiden!

Aiden thought it was the funniest thing ever. He loved being held up behind it!

Then Uncle John brought his dogs over, and they loved playing with the babies!

We had to leave early, so these are my only pics. But it was so much fun.

Footprints...

... I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me." The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you."

10 ~ 27 ~ 07

10 ~ 27 ~ 07
... Families are Forever ...

Guestbook