Daniel and Samantha Phillips

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sleeping beauty....

We were all watching a movie downstairs when Logan decided he wanted to go upstairs and play. We could still hear him, and he was playing for a while, then we realized it was quiet. Daniel went to go check on him and started calling my name quietly for me to "bring the camera." { I love those moments!} So I grab the camera and start up the stairs... Logan had fallen asleep on the stairs!
Can I just say how impressed I am with his ability to hold his balance while asleep?

We love our little Goofball!!

Footprints...

... I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me." The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you."

10 ~ 27 ~ 07

10 ~ 27 ~ 07
... Families are Forever ...

Guestbook