Daniel and Samantha Phillips

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Boys go to the D-BACKS Game!

Aiden had a blast at the Game!

Aiden having a moment with his candy....
Daniel was so excited to bring his boys to a baseball game.
And they were great seats, we were 9 rows away from the field!

Logan was really good....until the end when we Won!
- cause all of the cheering scared him! :( Poor Lowgs!

Logan and Aunt Meghan (my sister) at the game!
Lowgs's wearing Dan's hat, Silly Lowgs!

Footprints...

... I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me." The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you."

10 ~ 27 ~ 07

10 ~ 27 ~ 07
... Families are Forever ...

Guestbook