Daniel and Samantha Phillips

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 3, 2008

Mommy's can play "Dress-Up," too!

So on October 20th Daniel was invited to the "Jason Schechterle Police and Firefighter Scholarship Ball!" Because Arizona Federal was one of the sponsors. It was a lot of fun!
The Ball was held at the Arizona Grand Resort (a.k.a The Point South Mountain Resort). This was the opening program- they had this cute little girl sing the national anthem!

Police officer: Jason Schechterle told his story.
Even though I knew what had happened to him; it was still so moving to hear it from him.

In the background of this picture, you can see a picture of him "Before" and "After" his car accident.
Daniel let me stop by the front fountain to take a picture. Even though I already have a ton of pictures of this fountain; This is the place where Daniel proposed to me. :)

Footprints...

... I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me." The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you."

10 ~ 27 ~ 07

10 ~ 27 ~ 07
... Families are Forever ...

Guestbook